Welcome to the 2021 Clovis Area Modelers
Kings Canyon IMAC Challenge(s)
(September 25-26, 2021)
THE FIELD VENUE and CAMPING and DIRECTIONS
Peg field has a re-surfaced 700’ x 50’ centered area over a 3,000’ runway. The sun is at your back as the pits face north. The field has adequate room for RV/Trailer parking and overnight camping (dry camping only).
The Pit/Shade is 120’ wide by 26’ deep; with, 20’ wide bays for easy large aircraft access. There is a 120’x15’ Tarmac in front of the Pit; with, two 15’ cement ramps to the runway. Each bay is equipped with Generator/Solar 110VAC power for flight pack charging.
THE COMPETITION & FEES
Entry fee: $50 for IMAC members, $70 for Non IMAC members. First event for an Intro/Basic pilot with IMAC Membership is free.
IMAC Competition for Basic, Sportsman, Intermediate, Advanced and Unlimited will be Saturday and Sunday. Freestyle demo depending on Pilot availability.
The field is open for IMAC practice Friday at 8am. Pilots Meeting to be held Saturday at 8:00AM.
- Concessions and/or lunch will be offered for Saturday and Sunday
- Onsite Portable Toilets
- 17 Min from Sanger/Reedley & 32 min from Fresno/Clovis, CA
- More Info and directions go to: https://clovisrc.club/flying-fields/
- Contest Director: Conrad Nerdahl (559-289-5468) / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contest Coordinator: Morris Fruit (559-259-2058)
- Co-Contest Coordinator: Dale Grant (559-696-5128)
- Hosting Club website: https://clovisrc.club/
1751 S. Alta 1751 S. Alta Ave. Reedley, CA, Reedley, California, United States