2021 Valley of Hope IMAC Challenge
- Valley of Hope airfield Raven Alberta
- Midway between Edmonton and Calgary
- 45km West of Innisfail Ab.
- Traveling from east or west on Hwy 54, turn North on RR 45 for 2 miles (3.2km) and follow signs on right of RR45 into flying site.
- GPS to airfield gate 52.124150 - 114.549192
- On site dry camping, lunch will be available for purchase both days (Covid restrictions permiting)
- All pertinent Covid health requirements will be in effect
- Rural motels in Spruce View, Major hotels in Innisfail and Red Deer
- Normal Aresti Sequence, Basic to Unlimited
- MAAC or AMA membership mandatory, IMAC recommended
- All pilots should expect to be called upon to help Judge or assist as req.
- Please let me know if you have a pilot/caller/pilot team
- Landing fee, IMAC member $30.00, Non-member $40.00
- First time pilots fly for free
- Please be sure to register if you plan to attend and delete your registration if your plans change
- CD Mark Richens 11466L, IMAC 8154
GPS 52.122804, - 114.539600 Range Road 45 between Township Rd 364 and 365, Innisfail, Alberta, Canada