2022 Valley of Hope IMAC Challenge
- Date: July 16,17, 2022
- Pilots meeting 8:30 Wheels up 9:00 am
- CD Mark Richens 11466L, IMAC 8154
- Where: Valley of Hope airfield, Raven Alberta
- Midway between Edmonton and Calgary
- 45km west of Innisfail Alberta
- Travelling from East or West on Hwy 54, turn North on RR45 for 2 miles (3.2km) and follow signs on right of RR45 to flying site
- GPS at airfield gat 52.124150 - 114.549192
- On site dry camping, lunch availability will be anounced later (covid restrictions permiting)
- All pertinent Covid health requirements will be in effect
- Rural motels in Spruce Veiw, Major hotels in Innisfail and Red Deer
- Normal Aresti Sequence, Basic to unlimited
- MAAC or Temporary MAAC membership manditory, IMAC recomended.
- All pilots should expect to be called upon to help Judge or assist as required.
- pls let me know if you have a pilot/caller/pilot team
- Landing fee, IMAC member $30.00 Non-member $40.00
- First time basic pilots fly for free
- Please register and or cancel so we know who is coming !
With thousands of feet of runway and miles of open sky Valley of Hope IMAC Challenge is a great way to spend a weekend testing your flying skills!
Valley of Hope Airfield, Raven Alberta. 52.124150 - 114.549192, Red Deer, Alberta, Canada