Please join us at Lum’s Pond State Park this summer for our IMAC competition.
Practice on Friday with flying starting at 9am on Saturday and Sunday.
Entry Fee $40 for IMAC members $60 for non-members. Watching is Free!
*Current AMA is required
Registering for this event at the IMAC website helps our CDs and make the event easier to plan and more organized.
Lunch will be provided on Saturday. If there is enough interest, a dinner will be provided as well for $10/plate by the host.
Electric for charging available by solar is available.
Camping & RVs
Onsite RV overnight parking is available on a first come, first served basis. RV must be self contained. No tent camping permitted at the R/C Flying Site. Additional park fees apply for overnight camping. Camping fees will be collected each night by the Park Rangers.
- $23.00 per day for Delaware-registered vehicles (current rate, subject to change)
- $27.00 per day for non-Delaware vehicles (current rate, subject to change)
This includes the daily Park entrance fee for one vehicle.
- Campers MUST be self-contained and set up where directed by the event staff.
- Flying field camping is limited to event participants and handicapped.
- The camping fee will be collected by the Park staff after the camper arrives at the field.
- Non-self-contained campers MUST set up at the regular Lums Pond campground; self-contained campers may set up at either the flying field or the campground.
RV and tent camping is available off site of the R/C Flying Field approx 1 mile at the Lums Pond State Park Campground. For details, call 877-987-2757 or reserve online at www.delaware.reserveworld.com. Please note: this only applies if you are camping off site. Do not contact the Park if you intend to RV camp at the Flying Field. RV camping details will be available at the event registration tent.
Red Lion Road, Kirkwood, Delaware, United States