Stampede City Radio Control Model Club – SCRCMC
Entry cost IMAC members $30 non-members $40 and first time Basic and Novice pilots free.
Pilots Meeting - 9am wheels up will be immediately after pilots meeting.
Coffee, Muffins and lunch will be provided
Our Gate Entrance Location- Is at the intersection of Range Road 283 and Township Road 232.
- Exit Calgary on Glenmore trail heading East.
- Drive 3.2 km East of Heather Glen Golf course to Range Road 283.
- Turn right (South) onto range road 283 and drive 3.2 km to the end of the road. This will be the same end location as the GPS coordinates above.
- Go east a few yards on 114th Ave ( TWP 232) and enter right (South) onto RR283, through the open gates and past the 10 large grain bins . Follow this road as it heads South 2.3km to our field and parking lot.
- From the village of Sheppard ( 84th St and 114th Ave SE), head East on 114th (Beulah Vesta Rd) for 5 km to RR283 .
- Turn right (South) on RR283 ( this where our GPS coordinates would have taken you to) and go through the open gates and past the 10 large grain bins . Follow this road as it heads South 2.3km to our field and parking lot.
- We are located on a 15 acre pie shaped parcel of land about 15 minutes South East of Calgary along the CP main east-west rail line
Novice Class will be offered for this contest;
This class is specifically for pilots who would like to try IMAC in a stress free non-competitive environment. Novice class will fly on Saturday only. Aircraft DOES NOT need to be a scale aerobatic aircraft. Pilots will fly the 2019 Basic sequence along with the Basic class and will be judged and scored by IMAC certified judges. Pilot will receive tips, techniques and feedback; this is a fantastic way to be involve on what precision aerobatics is all about without the competition aspect of the contest. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED, (Disclaimer) there is no antidote for the IMAC bite.
SIMPLY ART IN THE SKY!
intersection of Range Road 283 and Township Road 232, Calgary, Alberta, Canada